How to Get Task ID of a User Input Task

Hi Team,

I am assigning a 'User Input Task" to some specified user. Once the task is assigned ,is it possible to get the "TASK ID" corresponding to this assigned task. I need to run the a!completeTask with these ID's at a later point of time to clean up the assigned tasks by EOD

OriginalPostID-258566

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello georgej,

We can take Task Id along with User Input Task in following way

1. create constant "cons!MY_TASKS" first

2. Then use following code to get the current task id of Approval

"a!queryProcessAnalytics(report: cons!DDG_UserTask, contextUsers: "user_name").data.dp0[1]"

pass Approval username instead of "user_name" in above code, mention username to whom approval is assigning(or user input task)

3. These will return you Task id of Approval and then bind with URL of Tempo or Site.

• Hi Amitb,

I try your idea but it throw the error, i think that my error is report, i upload a document .arf, give me next message:
    An error occurred while evaluating expression: =concatenate("<p>","Esta es una prueba: "&a!queryProcessAnalytics(
    report:cons!CMS_TASK,
    contextUsers: "user_name").data.dp0[1],"</p>") (Expression evaluation error at function 'concatenate' parameter 2: Invalid index: Cannot index property 'dp0' of type Text into null value of type List of Variant) (Data Inputs)

Your aswer previous helped me so much to understand the task id. Many thanks.

• Hi Amitb,

I try your idea but it throw the error, i think that my error is report, i upload a document .arf, give me next message:
    An error occurred while evaluating expression: =concatenate("<p>","Esta es una prueba: "&a!queryProcessAnalytics(
    report:cons!CMS_TASK,
    contextUsers: "user_name").data.dp0[1],"</p>") (Expression evaluation error at function 'concatenate' parameter 2: Invalid index: Cannot index property 'dp0' of type Text into null value of type List of Variant) (Data Inputs)

Your aswer previous helped me so much to understand the task id. Many thanks.

Children
No Data