Task ID to pass inside Escalation message event under User Input task

Hi all, I have a requirement to send the task link in email when the User Input task is assigned. I am achieving this by sending Escalation -> Send Message Event. I am using "Process to Process" Message Type. Message destination is a separate process. Under Data tab, I am specifying additional text for the message body and passing tp!id. The issue is tp!id is not the actual tp!id of the User Input task, i think it is for sending Message. How can i get the tp!id of User Input task in this case..

OriginalPostID-258730

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @guravav322: Appian has the OOB features to send a email notification with Task link in the same email unless it's being disabled at the global level in your environment.

If you want to retrieve the task id of the user input task ( T1 ) being assigned under a particular process model ( PM1), you can design a task report with context of Tasks by process model PM1 and use some data fields to filter a particular task based on some unique key values and once taskId value being received by calling a helper rule, use a!processTaskLink() to display the task link
    Certified Lead Developer
    @guravav322: Appian has the OOB features to send a email notification with Task link in the same email unless it's being disabled at the global level in your environment.

If you want to retrieve the task id of the user input task ( T1 ) being assigned under a particular process model ( PM1), you can design a task report with context of Tasks by process model PM1 and use some data fields to filter a particular task based on some unique key values and once taskId value being received by calling a helper rule, use a!processTaskLink() to display the task link
Children
No Data