Task ID to pass inside Escalation message event under User Input task

Hi all, I have a requirement to send the task link in email when the User Input task is assigned. I am achieving this by sending Escalation -> Send Message Event. I am using "Process to Process" Message Type. Message destination is a separate process. Under Data tab, I am specifying additional text for the message body and passing tp!id. The issue is tp!id is not the actual tp!id of the User Input task, i think it is for sending Message. How can i get the tp!id of User Input task in this case..

OriginalPostID-258730

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I believe it is better to go with abhinav's solution i.e querying from task report because it will work even if process has multiple tasks as it let you to filter on basis of task names,other properties in report .

If you are having option to go back and forth i would recommend you to send email separately rather than as an escalation. This is because it will send multiple emails when ever they go back and forth. In most of the cases generally we send one email for task and we can control that if it is sent separately
  • I believe it is better to go with abhinav's solution i.e querying from task report because it will work even if process has multiple tasks as it let you to filter on basis of task names,other properties in report .

If you are having option to go back and forth i would recommend you to send email separately rather than as an escalation. This is because it will send multiple emails when ever they go back and forth. In most of the cases generally we send one email for task and we can control that if it is sent separately
Children
No Data