Re-running sub processes

Hi,
Currently when I monitor and start instance of any node in sub-process, it continues to execute the parent process as well. Is there any way to stop once sub-process finishes execution?

OriginalPostID-261549

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @balasubramanik If you requirement is bulk updates, one among the various possible ways is - Create a process model and read the data from the target sub-process using Query Analytics/Get PV. Modify the data that is read and update the target subprocess's data with modified data by using IFM or Get PV. It really depends on the updates you are trying to perform. I would prefer bulk updates to the one suggested above if the instances are in the hundreds and more and human efforts are a concern.
  • @balasubramanik If you requirement is bulk updates, one among the various possible ways is - Create a process model and read the data from the target sub-process using Query Analytics/Get PV. Modify the data that is read and update the target subprocess's data with modified data by using IFM or Get PV. It really depends on the updates you are trying to perform. I would prefer bulk updates to the one suggested above if the instances are in the hundreds and more and human efforts are a concern.
Children
No Data