Hi I have a form in which People Picker is kept having multiple input

Certified Senior Developer
Hi

I have a form in which People Picker is kept having multiple inputs capability.
Now I have another user task, which I want all the users(picked in last user task) to complete individually.
Is there any possible way to do that?

Thanks...

OriginalPostID-74278

OriginalPostID-74278

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Aayusha, we can use MNI on a subprocess and have the sub process use any components/smart services it wants to use.
    Try MNI on your subprocess node in the parent process, spawn new for as many users you have picked using your People Picker, and then in the assignment pass in this array of picked people[tp!instanceindex].

I am not getting the use case where we would want to MNI a Send Message. MNI is configured using the "Other Tab", which is not available on events (example - Send Message), however we can have a Send Message Event in a sub process and then MNI on a sub process.
    Hope this helps.
  • Hello Aayusha, we can use MNI on a subprocess and have the sub process use any components/smart services it wants to use.
    Try MNI on your subprocess node in the parent process, spawn new for as many users you have picked using your People Picker, and then in the assignment pass in this array of picked people[tp!instanceindex].

I am not getting the use case where we would want to MNI a Send Message. MNI is configured using the "Other Tab", which is not available on events (example - Send Message), however we can have a Send Message Event in a sub process and then MNI on a sub process.
    Hope this helps.
Children
No Data