How to update the database record using write to multiple data store entity

Hi,

In CLM application when user creates a contract it will insert data into table called "CLM_SEFLSERVICE_CDA_REQUEST" when contract created for first time. User has a provision to update the contract details in his contract from screen called review page. We have a process model ( CLM CDA system task update) which has upate CDT and write to multiple data store objects. I have a requirement to update one of the field (supplier id) in table "CLM_SEFLSERVICE_CDA_REQUEST" . I have created the CDT called
CLM_UpdateselfserviceCDARequest with id and supplier id and created variable in PM. please find the attached. I have created the variable and mapped to its value in output node. It does work as expected.

Expected result is: Supplier id in CLM_SEFLSERVICE_CDA_REQUEST should be updated.

Can you please let me know what i m missing to make it work.

OriginalPostID-263039

Update record in data base.docx

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Where are you using the a!write.... code you have in your screen capture? I wouldn't expect to see that SAIL code if you were using the smart service. Check the link I provided. It gives you the two options. The smart service or the expression. The first comment in this chain shows you what the smart service should have. Can you show that config?

Were you able to check the logs? Anything there on the execution of the smart service?
    Certified Lead Developer
    Where are you using the a!write.... code you have in your screen capture? I wouldn't expect to see that SAIL code if you were using the smart service. Check the link I provided. It gives you the two options. The smart service or the expression. The first comment in this chain shows you what the smart service should have. Can you show that config?

Were you able to check the logs? Anything there on the execution of the smart service?
Children
No Data