Downlaod to excel

Any suggestions for Exporting a multiple variable to an Excel Template.

I have been using the following:
forum.appian.com/.../Text_Doc_From_Template_Smart_Service.html

But my goal is for the multi-row query result to be printed to individual grid cells. It seems that joinarray, which the document suggests, prints the result to multiple lines but within the same grid cell.

Thank you

OriginalPostID-264357

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I haven't been able to get the export cdt to work correctly. I'm not sure where to begin, there doesn't seem to be much documentation. Do you have any suggestions? When configuring the CDT I am not sure what should be populated in the Data/inputs/node inputs. With the text doc to template there was a straightforward mapping that worked well.

I am using expression rules to generate process variables. One of the variables is a single row, the other is multi row. The text to from template works really well for the single row variable, but I am unsuccessful with the multi row. The list variable is printed within the same grid as shown above.
  • I haven't been able to get the export cdt to work correctly. I'm not sure where to begin, there doesn't seem to be much documentation. Do you have any suggestions? When configuring the CDT I am not sure what should be populated in the Data/inputs/node inputs. With the text doc to template there was a straightforward mapping that worked well.

I am using expression rules to generate process variables. One of the variables is a single row, the other is multi row. The text to from template works really well for the single row variable, but I am unsuccessful with the multi row. The list variable is printed within the same grid as shown above.
Children
No Data