Manual Unrachival Activity

Hi There !

Is there a way to unarchive a process instance without knowing its process instance id? I don't want to mass unarchive all the instances of the process (which I can get it done using the process model id) rather want to unarchive one particular instance of that process model alone. This is a completed and mass archived process instance.

Thanks !

OriginalPostID-265750

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Phil - Thanks for writing back on this. Apologies should have mentioned in the post that am looking to unarchive using the smart service and I'm not aware of the process instance ID. I would need to touchbase the support team for executing the script for unarchiving every single time rather if we can get this done via the smart service it would be easier to unarchive. But the issue is we haven't tracked the process instance ID for this specific process and thereby unable to use the smart service.
  • Hi Phil - Thanks for writing back on this. Apologies should have mentioned in the post that am looking to unarchive using the smart service and I'm not aware of the process instance ID. I would need to touchbase the support team for executing the script for unarchiving every single time rather if we can get this done via the smart service it would be easier to unarchive. But the issue is we haven't tracked the process instance ID for this specific process and thereby unable to use the smart service.
Children
No Data