Task Report - Error Evaluating UI Expression

Hi All,

I'm getting an error when trying to display my Task Report in Production, but don't get this error in the Dev or Test environments -- please see the attached document with error and interfaces.

Error Evaluating UI Expression Expression evaluation error in rule 'ctm_gettaskuserorgroupdisplay' (called by rules 'ctm_portalreportcolumn' > 'ctm_tasksreport') at function 'group' [line 4]: Error evaluating function 'group' : Insufficient permission

I verified that there are no differences in the Task Report interface and all associated rules in all environments, so I'm not sure where to fix the error. I do have different permissions in Production, but after playing around and adding myself to various groups to in Prod it didn't seem to help. Specific instructions on what needs to be adjusted to make this work in Production would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you!

-Sarah

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • hi ,

Can you first check this report after changing your user account to System Administrator. If this works, then you can check admin console to see if you have access to see all the users in the system.

You often this get error when you do not have access to see User details. In admin console under Permission check if Default User Profile Visibility check box is checked. If this is not checked you will not have access to see the users details via a basic user id.
    So if we try retrieve group details of any users, you will get insufficient permission error.

Also when you do not have access to see groups it self then you will get same type of issues. Please do check if this report return groups that have it Security Settings set to Personnel or restricted. If report returns groups like that also you will not have access to retrieve group details and face the insufficient permission error.

Regards
    Suresh
  • hi ,

Can you first check this report after changing your user account to System Administrator. If this works, then you can check admin console to see if you have access to see all the users in the system.

You often this get error when you do not have access to see User details. In admin console under Permission check if Default User Profile Visibility check box is checked. If this is not checked you will not have access to see the users details via a basic user id.
    So if we try retrieve group details of any users, you will get insufficient permission error.

Also when you do not have access to see groups it self then you will get same type of issues. Please do check if this report return groups that have it Security Settings set to Personnel or restricted. If report returns groups like that also you will not have access to retrieve group details and face the insufficient permission error.

Regards
    Suresh
Children
No Data