My Task Report Shows the Task name per old code

Certified Lead Developer

Hi 

We have used a!queryProcessAnalytics function to show the task report on the site page. I have updated logic in one of the process model tasks. e.g prepended XXX in all task name. so I am expecting task name in the report should be 'XXX Old Task Name'. But when I try to see my Task list in tempo or in Custom My task report which we build using a!queryAnalyticsReport it shows the task name as per old code e.g 'Old Task Name'.

However, If is see the task name in runtime data it shows the correct task name

A few observation points

1. If I see the task list with the user credential who has deployed the packaged or process model I can see the correct task name.

Thanks

Ajinkya

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For existing tasks, the new task name will not take effect since they've already been initiated.
    Once the new process version is started with the new name change in it, then the new task names will take effect.
    If you have a report that you need to create for that specific task name, you will need to accommodate both the old and new names so you can retrieve data prior to the change that you made.
  • For existing tasks, the new task name will not take effect since they've already been initiated.
    Once the new process version is started with the new name change in it, then the new task names will take effect.
    If you have a report that you need to create for that specific task name, you will need to accommodate both the old and new names so you can retrieve data prior to the change that you made.
Children
No Data