Exemplar Tempo Reports

Hi, does anyone have a great example of a substantial set of reporting functionality developed using SAIL reports?

I would like to present these to stakeholders to help inform an architectural decision about whether to move reporting functionality out of Appian into a 3rd party tool.

Anything which has a number of dashboards, filters, drill throughs, export to printable etc.  I'm just after some stuff to show Appian capability.

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    You may be able to pull some from the SAIL recipes: docs.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes.html

I think the conversation is more around use. This is usually more of a conversation. But, some things to think about may start with:
    - Will the report consumers have access to Appian, if not, would you only be giving them access for reports
    - Do the consumers need to be able to do ad-hoc reporting (build and define on the fly)
    - Do the consumers not have canned reports pre-defined
    - Do the consumers need to access a lot of information (think hundreds of thousands or million+ rows) at one time

Hope this helps!
    Certified Lead Developer
    You may be able to pull some from the SAIL recipes: docs.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes.html

I think the conversation is more around use. This is usually more of a conversation. But, some things to think about may start with:
    - Will the report consumers have access to Appian, if not, would you only be giving them access for reports
    - Do the consumers need to be able to do ad-hoc reporting (build and define on the fly)
    - Do the consumers not have canned reports pre-defined
    - Do the consumers need to access a lot of information (think hundreds of thousands or million+ rows) at one time

Hope this helps!
Children
No Data