Error Evaluating UI Expression Expression evaluation error at function rule!VFM_VehicleReportinterface: Rule 'vfm_vehiclereportinterface' has 1 parameters, but instead passed 0 parameters.

Hello,

I have created a pie chart and a Grid i two separate interfaces. Now I have taken a new interface and I have designed two sections one for Pie chart and another for Grid. But while creating a report and opening it throws an error - "Error Evaluating UI Expression
Expression evaluation error at function rule!VFM_VehicleReportinterface: Rule 'vfm_vehiclereportinterface' has 1 parameters, but instead passed 0 parameters."

I have also checked in 'vfm_vehiclereportinterface' but couldn't make out the parameters, Thus I request a help. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Nellorea,
    I have understood your error, may be you have rule inputs in vfm_vehicleReportinterface() interface but didn't pass parameters when calling the vfm_vehicleReportinterface() interface that's the reason you getting an error on "Error Evaluating UI Expression
    Expression evaluation error at function rule!VFM_VehicleReportinterface: Rule 'vfm_vehiclereportinterface' has 1 parameter, but instead passed 0 parameters.". If you don't want ruleinpts parameter then delete the rule inputs directly.
    if you want to pass the parameters then call the interface as rule!VFM_VehicleReportinterface(ri!ruleinputs). without parameters rule!VFM_VehicleReportinterface().
  • Hi Devi,
    I have deleted all the rule inputs directly and this worked. Thank You..!!
Reply Children
No Data