Change the Label field

HI all,

Is it possible to change the x-axis interval values from negative to positive,

Like in the above picture we have interval -20,-15,-10,-5,0,5,10,15,20 and so on....

But we want to make it like 20,15,10,5,0,5,10,15,20.......

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Abhay:

The range of of the chart is derived from the series values that you pass to it.  I believe that it calculates the range and establishes even intervals so that you have a clean layout.  

From the description of your desired state, it seems that you may wish to re-examine the data that you are plotting, as you clearly have negative values in your data. 

If you want a chart centered on zero but the axis labels to be positive values,  I don't believe that Appian will give you that option.

You may find that one of the plugins for charts and graphs offers what you want.  

• Hi Abhay:

The range of of the chart is derived from the series values that you pass to it.  I believe that it calculates the range and establishes even intervals so that you have a clean layout.  

From the description of your desired state, it seems that you may wish to re-examine the data that you are plotting, as you clearly have negative values in your data. 

If you want a chart centered on zero but the axis labels to be positive values,  I don't believe that Appian will give you that option.

You may find that one of the plugins for charts and graphs offers what you want.  

Children