Export table data to word file

Hello,

I know I can export a table full of data to excel, but do you know if I can do the same but to word document template (and how)?

thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

In my post history (somewhere) I have an example app that I wrote several years ago which allows a designer to insert a table with an arbitrary number of columns and an arbitrary number of rows into a single replacement field in a Word file, using all OOTB functionality (including the OOTB "docx from template" smart service).  I'm not sure whether this method is better or worse than the ADT plugin mentioned already by , as I haven't tried that one (it didn't exist when I originally had the requirement).

Certified Lead Developer

In my post history (somewhere) I have an example app that I wrote several years ago which allows a designer to insert a table with an arbitrary number of columns and an arbitrary number of rows into a single replacement field in a Word file, using all OOTB functionality (including the OOTB "docx from template" smart service).  I'm not sure whether this method is better or worse than the ADT plugin mentioned already by , as I haven't tried that one (it didn't exist when I originally had the requirement).

Children
No Data