Invalid Type: com.appiancorp.kougar.mapper.exceptions.ReturnException:

I am facing some issues converting portal reports to tempo reports using getPortalReportDataSubset() and executePortalReportForSail() and need urgent help:

1. Are task properties supported on tempo reports?
2. I have a report where one of the column's data is obtained using toGroup(tp!Assignees) expression. This report on conversion using getPortalReportDataSubset() doesnot show group names but shows data in the format [Group:174]. Need explanation on this.
3. What is the difference between both the functions listed above?
4. I have converted 2 graphical reports using executePortalReportForSail() but the reports produce the same error message:

An Error Has Occurred
Invalid Type: com.appiancorp.kougar.mapper.exceptions.ReturnException: null unable to convert <5> of type <class java.lang.Long> to type <class java.lang.String>

Seems there is a typeconversion problem but I am not able to debug it since I've not used "Long" datatype anywhere.

OriginalPostID-94512

OriginalPostID-94512

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    5.There are some inbuilt reports in portal, e.g. Process Optimization reports and task reports. Can these inbuilt portal reports with columns based on functions like Completion() and Lag() be converted to Tempo reports? I am a bit confused since 1 tabular report was converted successfully while another graphical report gave an exception.

**For all graphical reports, I have used executePortalReportForSail().

A quick help would be appreciated.
    5.There are some inbuilt reports in portal, e.g. Process Optimization reports and task reports. Can these inbuilt portal reports with columns based on functions like Completion() and Lag() be converted to Tempo reports? I am a bit confused since 1 tabular report was converted successfully while another graphical report gave an exception.

**For all graphical reports, I have used executePortalReportForSail().

A quick help would be appreciated.
Children
No Data