How to find the fv! row number?

Hi,

How can I find the information on the row.c number that relates to the field I have in my report?

This is how it is referenced in the interface, but some guidance on how to get to that "c10" value would be great.

a!gridColumn(
                    label: "Workflow ID",
                    sortfield: "c10",
                    value: fv!row.c10,
                    align: "END"
                  )

Thanks,

Roberta

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

"c10" is a column value, not a row.  When data is queried via a!queryProcessAnalytics, it returns all column data in properties like "c1... c10" etc; it's up to you to figure out what those map to.  Luckily for us, if we view the entire formatted queryProcessAnalytics output, we can see that it also returns a separate chunk of data (not usually used in paging grids) that defines the "labels" for the different columns; these labels correspond to their configuration within the original Portal Report that the data is being sourced from.

The easiest thing for you to try first would be to run the a!queryProcessAnalytics call in a new Expression Rule editor and see what it gives you, and try to get used to the data structure and what the different pieces are.  It's a little bit convoluted to be sure, but it's not too much to grasp for most designers I think.

Certified Lead Developer

"c10" is a column value, not a row.  When data is queried via a!queryProcessAnalytics, it returns all column data in properties like "c1... c10" etc; it's up to you to figure out what those map to.  Luckily for us, if we view the entire formatted queryProcessAnalytics output, we can see that it also returns a separate chunk of data (not usually used in paging grids) that defines the "labels" for the different columns; these labels correspond to their configuration within the original Portal Report that the data is being sourced from.

The easiest thing for you to try first would be to run the a!queryProcessAnalytics call in a new Expression Rule editor and see what it gives you, and try to get used to the data structure and what the different pieces are.  It's a little bit convoluted to be sure, but it's not too much to grasp for most designers I think.

Children