Paused by expection because of executing a node 1000 times

I have a script task in my process model which will check whether the task is accepted in the process report. If its not accepted it will execute again.If the task is accepted it will write the task owner name to DB. Once 1000 instance is done I'm getting paused by exception error.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • By Default Appian execute a node maximum 1000 times then it will stop processing further. So avoid a MNI if its is a known fact that 1000 times a thing will run. Better to restart the same process model by putting a!start process or processing data one by one. Or put a UI and save its tp!owner and write to database then. By default your owner column null. Hope you find my answer helpful

• By Default Appian execute a node maximum 1000 times then it will stop processing further. So avoid a MNI if its is a known fact that 1000 times a thing will run. Better to restart the same process model by putting a!start process or processing data one by one. Or put a UI and save its tp!owner and write to database then. By default your owner column null. Hope you find my answer helpful

Children
No Data