how to create column chart using a view

Hi,
I have  a view created in DB already, the CDT, constant and Datastore were published. 
I tried to create a column chart using that view in a interface using Report Builder. I cannot see the table created from view in the dropdown of tables.
Can someone help!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi, few things to confirm:

1)  You are attempting to select the constant as the data source?  The Report Builder requires a constant, vs selecting the CDT or data store directly.

2)  Has the interface been closed/re-opened since the constant was created? 

In some configuration situations, data stores, site pages, the selectable lists do not refresh if the objects have been created since the form was last opened.  Not sure if that is the case here, but otherwise any data store constant should be available for selection.  

• Hi, few things to confirm:

1)  You are attempting to select the constant as the data source?  The Report Builder requires a constant, vs selecting the CDT or data store directly.

2)  Has the interface been closed/re-opened since the constant was created? 

In some configuration situations, data stores, site pages, the selectable lists do not refresh if the objects have been created since the form was last opened.  Not sure if that is the case here, but otherwise any data store constant should be available for selection.  

Children