Problems with an unknown Report Property

Hi everyone. I'm with a problem with a property returned from a a!queryProcessAnalytics from a Report.

The Report returns this data:

And I have a problem with a dp0 field that is mentioned on the column configs as the task details:

I get that field in this way:

And I put all that data in a grid on an interface, but sometimes I get this error:

And I show it like this on the interface:

Thanks for everyone who can help me with this problem!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Can you share the full code? 

May be, before applying data to grid, just observe queryProcessAnalytics's results. In that result itself if you see a duplicates then find which columns it take its as identifiers, if its task id it should not duplicate but if its a process id it can be duplicate(assuming in same process you have two active task) so make sure you have something unique or else construct your unique identifiers manually by constructing the data subset structure from the results!

Certified Lead Developer

Can you share the full code? 

May be, before applying data to grid, just observe queryProcessAnalytics's results. In that result itself if you see a duplicates then find which columns it take its as identifiers, if its task id it should not duplicate but if its a process id it can be duplicate(assuming in same process you have two active task) so make sure you have something unique or else construct your unique identifiers manually by constructing the data subset structure from the results!

Children
No Data