Process History

Certified Senior Developer

Hello

I have a requirement that I need to create an interface to show some filtered  process history.

An example would be to show all email, and user input tasks that have been run for a particular process.

Any ideas on a solution to grabbing this info?  I see process reports don't seem to access this data.

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

How long would this information need to be available?  Archived (or deleted) processes would no longer be able to be polled in this way at all, and even non-archived process instances would present significant challenges in pulling this level of data for end-user visibility like what you seem to be after here.  Honestly it would probably save you a lot of eventual headaches to simply keep a "friendly process history" DB table and put insert nodes here and there, with timestamps, usernames, and friendly descriptions of what step was being completed.

Certified Lead Developer

How long would this information need to be available?  Archived (or deleted) processes would no longer be able to be polled in this way at all, and even non-archived process instances would present significant challenges in pulling this level of data for end-user visibility like what you seem to be after here.  Honestly it would probably save you a lot of eventual headaches to simply keep a "friendly process history" DB table and put insert nodes here and there, with timestamps, usernames, and friendly descriptions of what step was being completed.

Children