Open a task link, clicked submit and reload from browser URL giving error - "The Task Could Not Be Submitted" The Task has already been submitted

Certified Associate Developer

Requirement - 

Opened a task link from site, clicked on continue, it went to new task using activity chaining, at this place reload site URL (it is still pointing to previous task URL) giving error - "The Task Could Not Be Submitted" The Task has already been submitted

Scenario - 

• I have a Process Model In which have Multiple User Input Node, each Node are sequentially connected, and activity chain is enabled

• One task report is created, and this task report is added in an interface with process task link so one can open any intermediate task using this link
  • This Task Report is added in a site object 
  • when we access this site from URL, using task link in interface, open a user input task (we can see here the task URL in the browser)
  • we clicked submit button on that task, it went to next task in that process model, at this place we can see (the same URL in browser as the previous one) 
  • when now we reload this browser URL, it is giving us error, that Task is already submitted 

Please help us to resolve this issue. 

Note: as per my understanding, when we click on submit button, that task is completed and pointing to next node in that process model, but it is still pointing to previous task in URL, so how can we update browser URL with current active task?   

I faced this issue in client, so I am not able to attach any screenshot.

Any form of help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Shreekrishna Tiwari 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible