Data Sync issue in Record Type

Certified Associate Developer

Hi Techie,

Record is getting updating/inserting in the external database however when coming to Record Type, it is failing to sync.
Can anyone please look on it.

Caused by: com.appiancorp.core.expr.exceptions.IssuedException: com.appiancorp.core.expr.exceptions.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = f7383:f3bde] at function a!recordList: An error occurred while retrieving the data for "PEG_CMP Request". Details: Record type is marked as synced, but its data has not yet been synced or its existing synced data has been invalidated. Contact your system administrator. (APNX-1-4198-000)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Did you already visit the documentation about how to resolve sync errors? Did you already check the log files? Did you create the database table manually? What is the table structure?

in reply to Stefan Helzle

Hi Stefan,

Table was created manually in external DB.
    Approval Record was syncing without any issues, but Request Record was not syncing, if I do manual sync then it is syncing. 

I found this in system logs:
    Caused by: com.appiancorp.core.expr.exceptions.IssuedException: com.appiancorp.core.expr.exceptions.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = f7383:f3bde] at function a!recordList: An error occurred while retrieving the data for "PEG_CMP Request". Details: Record type is marked as synced, but its data has not yet been synced or its existing synced data has been invalidated. Contact your system administrator. (APNX-1-4198-000)

in reply to Stefan Helzle

Hi Stefan,

Table was created manually in external DB.
    Approval Record was syncing without any issues, but Request Record was not syncing, if I do manual sync then it is syncing. 

I found this in system logs:

Children