Export Read Only grid with variable source to Excel

Hi everyone, 

I need to export the data contained in a Read Only grid with variable Data Source, therefore I cannot use the default Export functionality available for Record and entity based grids.

My grid can have two sources of data, one being the default columns I have on the report on which it is based and/or one or more columns that users can select with a UI we made.

The grid then can have a mix of Report and Database data source.

I tried the exportProcessReportToExcel function, but it only works with the data and columns set on the report.

I'm looking for a way to export to Excel the whole content of the grid, whether it is an OTB function or a plugin.

Thank you very much in advance. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Ulises

I'm not sure what you mean by "fixed for all the rows" - are you referring to the Custom Cell Positions?

These are intended to be used such that the designer can insert arbitrary additional values, apart from the data set being used to generate the excel file - such as (for example) the name of the person who generated it, the date it was generated, or filter values.  They are also totally optional and completely separate from the main data set that the generated file will reflect.

Children
No Data