Task Report

Hi Everyone,

Am having a Approval user input task which will be assigned to multiple persons and everyone needs to take action on it (Run one instance for each assignee). I have designed process report where every individual user can see the approval task in their queue. 
My query is if anyone user is rejecting the approval , all other active task assigned to multiple users need to be marked as completed in process report.
Can anyone please help on this ?

Thanks in Advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

"My query is if anyone user is rejecting the approval , all other active task assigned to multiple users need to be marked as completed in process report."

What you could do, is to route the flow in the process model into a terminating end event for rejections. Then all still active tasks are skipped. But they are not "marked as completed". 

Certified Lead Developer

"My query is if anyone user is rejecting the approval , all other active task assigned to multiple users need to be marked as completed in process report."

What you could do, is to route the flow in the process model into a terminating end event for rejections. Then all still active tasks are skipped. But they are not "marked as completed". 

Children
No Data