Creating a Report to find all process models with a specific node active

What's the best way to have a process report that filters for all processes that have hit the end node and its blue.

Basically, this sub process was kicked off by a parent wrapper process. The parent would kick off this sub process, the user would go to the first interface, we had a timeout mechanic where if the user didnt take action within a set time, it expired and hit the end node. However, going to this end event did not end the parent process and now the process is staying open. 

We have since fixed this and made this End Event node a terminate node, but in our process dashboard now, theres 10,000+ processes that are stuck in active status because the node was not properly terminated and the parent process is keeping it alive. This is taking up memory in the system, and I want to try to identify all the processes where this happened so I can delete them.

Is there also an easy to way mass delete these process models once I have a good report that only includes them? Our system has about 30,000+ of these legitimate processes kicked off that I do no want to delete by accident. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data