One grid report with filtering options.

Hi All,

In the attached file, I have the code which is used in one grid report with filtering options.

Task Owner
Start Due date
End Due Date

All three are mandatory and once all the values are given, I'm enabling the Search button.

When I click on Search button, results are fetching properly, but Paging is not working, that is always the first page data and last page data is getting refreshed and displayed, but not the in between values.

Any Help?...

Filters with Pagination.txt

OriginalPostID-120595

OriginalPostID-120595

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Does the grid update correctly if you click the search button after paging? It appears that your search results are only re-evaluated when the button is pushed, meaning that Appian does not know to query the database after you switch pages.

Are you familiar with the with() function? You can use that to re-populate local!searchResults every time the user moves to a new page. This SAIL recipe uses with() to re-evaluate a set of data after a user interacts with the form:
    forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes.html

To preserve your current behavior of requiring that the filters be selected, you could use an if statement alongside the with. I've attached some code of what I have in mind.

With Example 8.28.txt

• Does the grid update correctly if you click the search button after paging? It appears that your search results are only re-evaluated when the button is pushed, meaning that Appian does not know to query the database after you switch pages.

Are you familiar with the with() function? You can use that to re-populate local!searchResults every time the user moves to a new page. This SAIL recipe uses with() to re-evaluate a set of data after a user interacts with the form:
    forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes.html

To preserve your current behavior of requiring that the filters be selected, you could use an if statement alongside the with. I've attached some code of what I have in mind.

With Example 8.28.txt

Children
No Data