“The incoming request has too many parameters. The server supports a maximum of 2100 parameters. Reduce the number of parameters and resend the request.”

Hi,
While viewing the tempo reports, I got the below error message.
“The incoming request has too many parameters. The server supports a maximum of 2100 parameters. Reduce the number of parameters and resend the request.”

Please provide your suggestions....

OriginalPostID-122665

OriginalPostID-122665

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Aleksi,
    Please find the scenario below:
    There will be three roles as Executive , Senior Manager and Supervisor.All the three roles can able to create the workflows.If Executive is logged in,the record has to list all the workflows which was created by three roles.If Senior Manager is logged In,only the workflows which belongs to his region has to be displayed . If Supervisor is logged in, then only his workflows has to be displayed in the records.
    Suppose if the Supervisor does not create any workflows, then the result will be empty. In this case, the "in" operator throws an error.

My Expression will be like this:
    Record Field: gwfWfSk
    Operator in
    value: rule!displayWorkflowsbasedOnRole(loggedinUser())

I have attached my code also.
    Thanks!!

filter.txt

• Hi Aleksi,
    Please find the scenario below:
    There will be three roles as Executive , Senior Manager and Supervisor.All the three roles can able to create the workflows.If Executive is logged in,the record has to list all the workflows which was created by three roles.If Senior Manager is logged In,only the workflows which belongs to his region has to be displayed . If Supervisor is logged in, then only his workflows has to be displayed in the records.
    Suppose if the Supervisor does not create any workflows, then the result will be empty. In this case, the "in" operator throws an error.

My Expression will be like this:
    Record Field: gwfWfSk
    Operator in
    value: rule!displayWorkflowsbasedOnRole(loggedinUser())

I have attached my code also.
    Thanks!!

filter.txt

Children
No Data