regarding the task report and expression rule for the data from the task report.

Certified Associate Developer

hey hi  all,

I am facing an issue with the expression rule that extract the data subset from the task report which in turn, I need to showcase the tasks for the user action to perform the tasks but i unable to fetch the right data from the expression rule   

from above code snippets and snap shot i want extract only "REVIEW PROCUREMENT REQUEST" which is dynamic display name but it show the node          name in the expression rule even though it takes it show the display in the task report.

thanks in advance!!!                                           

a!queryProcessAnalytics(
  report:cons!ES_PROCESSREPORT_CONS,
  contextProcessModels: cons!ES_PROCESSMODEL_CONS,
  query: a!query(
    pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(startIndex: 1, batchSize: - 1),
    logicalExpression: a!queryLogicalExpression(
      operator: "AND_ALL",
      filters: {
        a!queryFilter(
          field: "c0",
          operator: "starts with",
          value: "REVIEW"
        ),
        a!queryFilter(
          field: "c2",
          operator: "starts with",
          value: "PROCUREMENT"
        ),

}
    )
  )
).data

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to David J (NTT DATA)

hey hi David ,

The expression was to take only the " REVIEW PROCUREMENT REQUEST" from all the tasks in PM. But it's not returning the proper data first of all and there" REVIEW PROCUREMENT REQUEST" *is the task display name from the PM but it take the node name from PM even though I have edited the name field in the task report it reflects task display name in the task report but when it comes to expression rule it shows node name rather than the task display name.

Children
No Data