What are the mobile limitations for Tempo Reports?

What are the mobile limitations for Tempo Reports? I have a clickable pie chart built on Appian 7.8 that displays data below the chart when a wedge is clicked, but when I click it on my iOS 8 iPhone nothing happens.

OriginalPostID-137651

OriginalPostID-137651

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I just received the below response today from Appian support. I am going to request that the documentation is updated to be more clear.

I have verified this matter and it is the expected behaviour. As noted in the documentation:

The Pie Chart in iOS is Linkable and in Android is not Linkable. The action you are doing on the web platform is considered as editable.

The behaviour you want to achieve is editable because you are changing the elements of the chart by adding a grid in the bottom or hiding the chart and showing a grid.

I have created an enhancement request for iOS (IOS-3096) and for Android (DR-1993).
  • I just received the below response today from Appian support. I am going to request that the documentation is updated to be more clear.

I have verified this matter and it is the expected behaviour. As noted in the documentation:

The Pie Chart in iOS is Linkable and in Android is not Linkable. The action you are doing on the web platform is considered as editable.

The behaviour you want to achieve is editable because you are changing the elements of the chart by adding a grid in the bottom or hiding the chart and showing a grid.

I have created an enhancement request for iOS (IOS-3096) and for Android (DR-1993).
Children
No Data