When I set this filter up no results are returned

Hi All, I'm having an issue using the a!queryFilter with the a!queryProcessAnalytics function.

I'm trying to use a queryFilter that gets the Assignee column from a portal report (this column returns data of 'any type') and uses the 'IN' operator to compare it to a list of usernames. When I set this filter up no results are returned, I've tried to cast my username list to 'any type' but this didn't solve it. An example of my code below:

a!queryFilter(
field: "c6",
operator: "in",
value: fn!cast(local!myUsernameList)
)

Thanks in advance,
Dave

OriginalPostID-147476

OriginalPostID-147476

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for your suggestions Jack.

Unfortunately these don't seem to solve the problem. The first approach returns null when calling cast(typeof(97), local!myUsernameList) which makes sense based on your most recent comment.

With Approach two the returned value from the portal report always seems to be "Any Type" regardless of how I set the column on the report in portal. Do you know of a way I can cast this column (c6) to type text on the queryFilter?

Thanks
  • Thanks for your suggestions Jack.

Unfortunately these don't seem to solve the problem. The first approach returns null when calling cast(typeof(97), local!myUsernameList) which makes sense based on your most recent comment.

With Approach two the returned value from the portal report always seems to be "Any Type" regardless of how I set the column on the report in portal. Do you know of a way I can cast this column (c6) to type text on the queryFilter?

Thanks
Children
No Data