When I set this filter up no results are returned

Hi All, I'm having an issue using the a!queryFilter with the a!queryProcessAnalytics function.

I'm trying to use a queryFilter that gets the Assignee column from a portal report (this column returns data of 'any type') and uses the 'IN' operator to compare it to a list of usernames. When I set this filter up no results are returned, I've tried to cast my username list to 'any type' but this didn't solve it. An example of my code below:

a!queryFilter(
field: "c6",
operator: "in",
value: fn!cast(local!myUsernameList)
)

Thanks in advance,
Dave

OriginalPostID-147476

OriginalPostID-147476

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Jack, thanks for your help above.

I've had a play this morning and realised that the type of c6 is actually 'User or Group'. It is only type 97 once its been rendered onto the sail grid. As the queryFilter executes before that the Any Type is actually irrelevant now.

My issue now comes from attempting to compare a list - local!myUsernameList (which is now a list of type User or Group). When I compare to, lets say local!myUsernameList[2] it works fine, but the query filter doesn't seem to like evaluating the list.
  • Hi Jack, thanks for your help above.

I've had a play this morning and realised that the type of c6 is actually 'User or Group'. It is only type 97 once its been rendered onto the sail grid. As the queryFilter executes before that the Any Type is actually irrelevant now.

My issue now comes from attempting to compare a list - local!myUsernameList (which is now a list of type User or Group). When I compare to, lets say local!myUsernameList[2] it works fine, but the query filter doesn't seem to like evaluating the list.
Children
No Data