How can I filter this report with user name?

I am using below recipe to create a SAIL report. How can I filter this report with user name? Please note that I have added a column "Assign To" in the portal report that display's tp!owner information. I was able to add the user picker to the below recipe, but I am unable to filter the grid based on user that is being selected by the user picker control object.

forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes.html
Thank you for your help in advance!

OriginalPostID-147970

OriginalPostID-147970

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • So based on my portal report column setting of Assign to (Definition is "tp!owner", Display Name is "Assign To" and Formatting is "User Name"), what is the field name? Sorry to be creating confusion. I really appreciate your help. On a different note, is c4 is the name of the column or fourth column of the data that you are retrieving from queryprocessanalytics?
  • So based on my portal report column setting of Assign to (Definition is "tp!owner", Display Name is "Assign To" and Formatting is "User Name"), what is the field name? Sorry to be creating confusion. I really appreciate your help. On a different note, is c4 is the name of the column or fourth column of the data that you are retrieving from queryprocessanalytics?
Children
No Data