How can I filter this report with user name?

I am using below recipe to create a SAIL report. How can I filter this report with user name? Please note that I have added a column "Assign To" in the portal report that display's tp!owner information. I was able to add the user picker to the below recipe, but I am unable to filter the grid based on user that is being selected by the user picker control object.

forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Recipes.html
Thank you for your help in advance!

OriginalPostID-147970

OriginalPostID-147970

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • My question to you earlier is how do you print out the result of the datasubset? I have already setup queryProcessAnalytics and it is working. How can I print the result of queryPorcessAnalytics columnConfigs as you provided below?

columnConfigs=[label:Id,field:c10,drilldownField:dp10,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Name,field:c13,drilldownField:dp13,configuredFormatting:NORMAL_TEXT,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Display,field:c0,drilldownField:dp0,configuredFormatting:NORMAL_TEXT,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Owner,field:c4,drilldownField:dp4,configuredFormatting:USER_NAME,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Status,field:c5,drilldownField:dp5,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Assignment id,field:c6,drilldownField:dp6,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Process model id,field:c7,drilldownField:dp7,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Priority,field:c8,drilldownField:dp8,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Completed,field:c9,drilldownField:dp9,configuredFormatting:DATE_TIME,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Year,field:c11,drilldownField:dp11,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Month,field:c12,drilldownField:dp12,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]

• My question to you earlier is how do you print out the result of the datasubset? I have already setup queryProcessAnalytics and it is working. How can I print the result of queryPorcessAnalytics columnConfigs as you provided below?

columnConfigs=[label:Id,field:c10,drilldownField:dp10,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Name,field:c13,drilldownField:dp13,configuredFormatting:NORMAL_TEXT,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Display,field:c0,drilldownField:dp0,configuredFormatting:NORMAL_TEXT,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Owner,field:c4,drilldownField:dp4,configuredFormatting:USER_NAME,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Status,field:c5,drilldownField:dp5,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Assignment id,field:c6,drilldownField:dp6,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Process model id,field:c7,drilldownField:dp7,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Priority,field:c8,drilldownField:dp8,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Completed,field:c9,drilldownField:dp9,configuredFormatting:DATE_TIME,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Year,field:c11,drilldownField:dp11,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]; [label:Month,field:c12,drilldownField:dp12,configuredFormatting:NUMBER,configuredDrilldown:]

Children
No Data