Is it possible to use query aggregation with content returned from a query rule?

Is it possible to use query aggregation with content returned from a query rule against an entity instead of a record type? Thanks James

OriginalPostID-148827

OriginalPostID-148827

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks guys, I had a feeling this was either going to get expensive or be convoluted to achieve. Best done with a sql query instead by the looks of things since my prospective data set is going to become quite large. Yes Tim I thought queryEntity would be the logical route but I couldn't find it in 7.5, so assumed it was something that has been recently introduced. Since I don't need up to the minute stats returned I will model the sql query under a repeating schedule and pull the data from that instead. Thanks James
  • Thanks guys, I had a feeling this was either going to get expensive or be convoluted to achieve. Best done with a sql query instead by the looks of things since my prospective data set is going to become quite large. Yes Tim I thought queryEntity would be the logical route but I couldn't find it in 7.5, so assumed it was something that has been recently introduced. Since I don't need up to the minute stats returned I will model the sql query under a repeating schedule and pull the data from that instead. Thanks James
Children
No Data