Is it possible to have two different alignments in the same Grid column?

Hi, is it possible to have two different alignments in the same Grid column? e.g.: the column header with a "Center" alignment and the column rows with a "Right" alignment. Thanks.

OriginalPostID-154435

OriginalPostID-154435

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • AFAIK it isn't possible as the 'alignment' is a common attribute for label as well as data of the corresponding column in the grid. As we can't customise the OOTB functionalities offered by SAIL, I think we need to wait till it is given by Appian. Probably you might think of work around (for example, appending spaces), but I guess we can't guarantee the functionality as the SAIL assembles the interface itself according to the device in which it is viewed.

Let's see if other Appian practitioners comes up with a solution.
  • AFAIK it isn't possible as the 'alignment' is a common attribute for label as well as data of the corresponding column in the grid. As we can't customise the OOTB functionalities offered by SAIL, I think we need to wait till it is given by Appian. Probably you might think of work around (for example, appending spaces), but I guess we can't guarantee the functionality as the SAIL assembles the interface itself according to the device in which it is viewed.

Let's see if other Appian practitioners comes up with a solution.
Children
No Data