Clicking on the last page/record returns an error attached.

Hello All,

I have created a Portal All task report, and then created a tempo report of that Portal report using a!queryProcessAnalytics. All the filters and pagination is working fine, but when I click on to get the last page/record then it returns an error attached.

Let me know what could be the error, is it something to do with Engine, which is not able to fetch the last page.

Note: The task report has nearly 20000 rows.

Regards,
Vinit.

Portal Report Error.docx

OriginalPostID-155336

OriginalPostID-155336

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Sikivahans,

Attached are the two rules, In all task report rule, You have passed only two parameters in If function, I have added the third parameter as {} in that rule, Let me know if it is correct.

Also,
    In main rule, I have added the submit button, but the report throws below error:
    Expression evaluation error in rule 'util_getalltaskreport' at function a!dashboardLayout [line 46]:
    When I debugged the same, I observed that when I remove the sectionlayout of grid field then it is working fine, and when i add it back, then it throws an error as above, this seems to be strange, Not sure why dashboard layout is throwing an error on 2nd section layout.

All task Report.txt

main rule.txt

• Hello Sikivahans,

Attached are the two rules, In all task report rule, You have passed only two parameters in If function, I have added the third parameter as {} in that rule, Let me know if it is correct.

Also,
    In main rule, I have added the submit button, but the report throws below error:
    Expression evaluation error in rule 'util_getalltaskreport' at function a!dashboardLayout [line 46]:
    When I debugged the same, I observed that when I remove the sectionlayout of grid field then it is working fine, and when i add it back, then it throws an error as above, this seems to be strange, Not sure why dashboard layout is throwing an error on 2nd section layout.

All task Report.txt

main rule.txt

Children
No Data