Clicking on the last page/record returns an error attached.

Hello All,

I have created a Portal All task report, and then created a tempo report of that Portal report using a!queryProcessAnalytics. All the filters and pagination is working fine, but when I click on to get the last page/record then it returns an error attached.

Let me know what could be the error, is it something to do with Engine, which is not able to fetch the last page.

Note: The task report has nearly 20000 rows.

Regards,
Vinit.

Portal Report Error.docx

OriginalPostID-155336

OriginalPostID-155336

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @vinitl The approach which I have suggested for isn't working because queryProcessAnalytics is unable to gather data using recursive approach or looping functions using reduce with large filter sets. One more reason which I tried to devise a new approach is to just maintain one object instead of multiple so that development and maintenance becomes easy. Unfortunately this has yielded strange results such as, returning 10000 records when 30000 are queried, returning 20000 when 60000 records are queried. Though the recursive approach or looping approach which we opted for is pretty straight forward, due to some internal problems, queryProcessAnalytics isn't able to retrieve huge datasets recursively or iteratively when large filtersets are applied, which I am likely to post in forum soon.

So I would like to suggest to go back to first approach where we need to create a grouped report and helper rules. I have attached a file which will guide through the creation of the required objects and using them in your sail interface thereafter. Let me know if you have questions at any point of time.

I agree that the attached approach might seem uncomfortable, but unfortunately there isn't a alternative as of now and as already seen, even a straight forward recursive approach to a!queryProcessAnalytics() isn't able to handle larger dataset. Further I would like to suggest to go through each step carefully and try to optimize as much as you can and test it. This approach has been implemented long back in our project and it has been yielding consistent results.
  • @vinitl The approach which I have suggested for isn't working because queryProcessAnalytics is unable to gather data using recursive approach or looping functions using reduce with large filter sets. One more reason which I tried to devise a new approach is to just maintain one object instead of multiple so that development and maintenance becomes easy. Unfortunately this has yielded strange results such as, returning 10000 records when 30000 are queried, returning 20000 when 60000 records are queried. Though the recursive approach or looping approach which we opted for is pretty straight forward, due to some internal problems, queryProcessAnalytics isn't able to retrieve huge datasets recursively or iteratively when large filtersets are applied, which I am likely to post in forum soon.

So I would like to suggest to go back to first approach where we need to create a grouped report and helper rules. I have attached a file which will guide through the creation of the required objects and using them in your sail interface thereafter. Let me know if you have questions at any point of time.

I agree that the attached approach might seem uncomfortable, but unfortunately there isn't a alternative as of now and as already seen, even a straight forward recursive approach to a!queryProcessAnalytics() isn't able to handle larger dataset. Further I would like to suggest to go through each step carefully and try to optimize as much as you can and test it. This approach has been implemented long back in our project and it has been yielding consistent results.
Children
No Data