Clicking on the last page/record returns an error attached.

Hello All,

I have created a Portal All task report, and then created a tempo report of that Portal report using a!queryProcessAnalytics. All the filters and pagination is working fine, but when I click on to get the last page/record then it returns an error attached.

Let me know what could be the error, is it something to do with Engine, which is not able to fetch the last page.

Note: The task report has nearly 20000 rows.

Regards,
Vinit.

Portal Report Error.docx

OriginalPostID-155336

OriginalPostID-155336

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Sikhivahans, ignore my previouspost,
    I am able to fetch all 20000+ record for all task report and it is being displayed in grid, it is taking 1 min 20 seconds to fetch the records.

Now the problem is , when I try to enter in filter and then search, it is not fetching the searched result and it is displaying only first 10000 records..................
  • Hello Sikhivahans, ignore my previouspost,
    I am able to fetch all 20000+ record for all task report and it is being displayed in grid, it is taking 1 min 20 seconds to fetch the records.

Now the problem is , when I try to enter in filter and then search, it is not fetching the searched result and it is displaying only first 10000 records..................
Children
No Data