Clicking on the last page/record returns an error attached.

Hello All,

I have created a Portal All task report, and then created a tempo report of that Portal report using a!queryProcessAnalytics. All the filters and pagination is working fine, but when I click on to get the last page/record then it returns an error attached.

Let me know what could be the error, is it something to do with Engine, which is not able to fetch the last page.

Note: The task report has nearly 20000 rows.

Regards,
Vinit.

Portal Report Error.docx

OriginalPostID-155336

OriginalPostID-155336

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @vinitl Could you please take a look at following?
    1. Use a text field SAIL component and check the value of local!additionalFilters. See if the query filters are being saved in the desired manner.
    2. For time being I would like to suggest to avoid testing of filters 'Filter by Assigned To'. This is because, the respective column in the portal report is of type User or Group and of multiple type. I guess these filters might not work for you in all cases.
    3. Did you ensure that all the field identifiers (such as c1, c2 etc) are correct as per the columnConfigs in the process analytics result?
    4. Did you ensure that the data types of the rule inputs are configured properly?
    5. Test the a!queryProcessAnalytics separately with the filters as follows:
    a!queryProcessAnalytics(
    \treport: ri!report,
    \tquery: a!query(
    \ tlogicalExpression: a!queryLogicalExpression(
    \ toperator: "AND",
    \ tfilters: {
    \ ta!queryFilter(
    \ t field: "c1",
    \ t operator: "=",
    \ t value: 0
    \ t)
    \ t}
    \ t ),
    \t
    \ tpagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(
    \ tstartIndex: 1,
    \ tbatchSize: 1
    \ t)
    \ t )
    )

Added to above I did some minor changes in the main rule. Please find the attached code.
  • @vinitl Could you please take a look at following?
    1. Use a text field SAIL component and check the value of local!additionalFilters. See if the query filters are being saved in the desired manner.
    2. For time being I would like to suggest to avoid testing of filters 'Filter by Assigned To'. This is because, the respective column in the portal report is of type User or Group and of multiple type. I guess these filters might not work for you in all cases.
    3. Did you ensure that all the field identifiers (such as c1, c2 etc) are correct as per the columnConfigs in the process analytics result?
    4. Did you ensure that the data types of the rule inputs are configured properly?
    5. Test the a!queryProcessAnalytics separately with the filters as follows:
    a!queryProcessAnalytics(
    \treport: ri!report,
    \tquery: a!query(
    \ tlogicalExpression: a!queryLogicalExpression(
    \ toperator: "AND",
    \ tfilters: {
    \ ta!queryFilter(
    \ t field: "c1",
    \ t operator: "=",
    \ t value: 0
    \ t)
    \ t}
    \ t ),
    \t
    \ tpagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(
    \ tstartIndex: 1,
    \ tbatchSize: 1
    \ t)
    \ t )
    )

Added to above I did some minor changes in the main rule. Please find the attached code.
Children
No Data