Is there any size restrictions on the function getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromprocess?

Hi,

Is there any size restrictions on getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromprocess ?

My excel report doesnt work when number of rows exceed 264 in number.

Thanks,
Avinash.

OriginalPostID-155534

OriginalPostID-155534

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @avinashs To the best of my knowledge, whether it's process analytics data or the data queried by using query rule or query entity or query record, the limits can be trespassed.
    1. If the data is being queried by making use of query rule or query entity or query record, we can apply the queries iteratively over multiple batches.
    2. In case of process analytics (getportalreportdatasubset or a!queryProcessAnalytics()), we can trespass the limits by opting for alternate approaches.
  • @avinashs To the best of my knowledge, whether it's process analytics data or the data queried by using query rule or query entity or query record, the limits can be trespassed.
    1. If the data is being queried by making use of query rule or query entity or query record, we can apply the queries iteratively over multiple batches.
    2. In case of process analytics (getportalreportdatasubset or a!queryProcessAnalytics()), we can trespass the limits by opting for alternate approaches.
Children
No Data