Performance problem with 2400 rows

I have a database view (2400 rows), and using this I am displaying a multi layered report in tempo interface. I am currently facing issue with the expression execution response time based on "Interface Designer" Performance View matrix.

In my expression I used "a!pagingInfo", and the system response time is as below based on the "a!pagingInfo" configuration.

CASE 1:

local!pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(
                                         startIndex: 1,
                                         batchSize: 20
                                         ),
Response Time: 9.02 Seconds

CASE 2:

local!pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(
                                         startIndex: 1,
                                         batchSize: -1
                                         ),
Response Time: 1.01 Seconds

I am surprised to see the difference in system "Response Time" based on the paginginfo configuration.
Can anyone, please provide an explanation on this.

OriginalPostID-157827

OriginalPostID-157827

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I tested this in our Pre Prod environment, and experienced the above response time based on the pagingInfo configuration. The attached performance graph shows the expression rule response view in Pre Prod environment.
    The expression fails to load in the production environment. Although I am not able to reproduce the same response in pre prod environment as on today. Can we consider the system engine load as a factor for this?

• I tested this in our Pre Prod environment, and experienced the above response time based on the pagingInfo configuration. The attached performance graph shows the expression rule response view in Pre Prod environment.
    The expression fails to load in the production environment. Although I am not able to reproduce the same response in pre prod environment as on today. Can we consider the system engine load as a factor for this?

Children
No Data