Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Year out of range.

Export to Excel.

I'm using getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule to get the link to download the excel. The Link work fine if I don't filter the report with Date and Time criteria, if I use ToDate or FromDate in the report Search i get "Error 500 - Internal Server Error".
I have a DateTime field in the Table and my Report has Date field which I'm converting to datetime.

Error detail attached
Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not execute query
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Year out of range.

OriginalPostID-163797

OriginalPostID-163797

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi sikandard,

I've also had this problem with the date range search. Oddly, I have 5 date ranges for different fields that can be searched on. They are all checked for null, and converted with todate() if not null.

The first two sets work and return data. The other three sets result in a 500 error.

I'll continue looking into it, but this inconsistent behaviour is frustrating.
  • Hi sikandard,

I've also had this problem with the date range search. Oddly, I have 5 date ranges for different fields that can be searched on. They are all checked for null, and converted with todate() if not null.

The first two sets work and return data. The other three sets result in a 500 error.

I'll continue looking into it, but this inconsistent behaviour is frustrating.
Children
No Data