Can convert portal report into sail report and display in a char?

hi all,
Can someone tell me whether we can convert portal report into sail report and display in a char?

thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-164138

OriginalPostID-164138

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @shaoyongw The answer to your question first depends on the version. So here goes the answer to your question from the perspective of Appian version:
    1. Appian 7.7 and below: You could use Portal to SAIL plugin(Please find attached the document). There is a function by name executePortalReportForSail and I guess it gets the job done directly without any further work. But if you aren't happy with this function, I believe that the only way is to apply the SAIL design over the resultant datasubset obtained from fn!getportalreportdatasubset().
    2. Appian 7.8 and above: I believe there isn't a direct way of doing so (like executePortalReportForSail in Portal to SAIL plugin as discussed above). We should apply the SAIL design over the resultant datasubset obtained from a!queryProcessAnalytics().
  • @shaoyongw The answer to your question first depends on the version. So here goes the answer to your question from the perspective of Appian version:
    1. Appian 7.7 and below: You could use Portal to SAIL plugin(Please find attached the document). There is a function by name executePortalReportForSail and I guess it gets the job done directly without any further work. But if you aren't happy with this function, I believe that the only way is to apply the SAIL design over the resultant datasubset obtained from fn!getportalreportdatasubset().
    2. Appian 7.8 and above: I believe there isn't a direct way of doing so (like executePortalReportForSail in Portal to SAIL plugin as discussed above). We should apply the SAIL design over the resultant datasubset obtained from a!queryProcessAnalytics().
Children
No Data