We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Is there a way to get the count of all the columns for users?

Hi,
I want to create a tempo report which displays data like the one attached.
The user can be a part of either of 6 different roles.I have to get counts from DB counting the number of issue IDs for each user across roles.
Basically i have to do count by ID and group by multiple(5columns) columns in DB. Is there a way to get the count of all the columns for users?

OriginalPostID-167433

OriginalPostID-167433

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi, DB structure of the source table would really help in figuring out ways to implement grouping mechanism, but beforehand I can say if you plan to use a query entity expression, you might have to 'group by' on two columns(user and role) at-least and use an aggregation function on other columns like id. If you find queryEntity doesn't support grouping on multiple columns(I'm not sure) then you have to see if the same can be done using a todatasubset function(after getting data in raw format with out grouping). Once you are able to get the data in this format you can display it in a grid.
  • Hi, DB structure of the source table would really help in figuring out ways to implement grouping mechanism, but beforehand I can say if you plan to use a query entity expression, you might have to 'group by' on two columns(user and role) at-least and use an aggregation function on other columns like id. If you find queryEntity doesn't support grouping on multiple columns(I'm not sure) then you have to see if the same can be done using a todatasubset function(after getting data in raw format with out grouping). Once you are able to get the data in this format you can display it in a grid.
Children
No Data