Unable to sort girl when using query Process analytics tool.

Hi all,
I'm not able to sort the grid when used with queryProcessAnalytics.
However, we have other reports where sorting works.

Has anyone faced similar issue before?

Your inputs are appreciated!!!

OriginalPostID-178076

OriginalPostID-178076

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Tim,
    This is what I've done.

We have created a report based on some criteria and it works fine.However, for some reason, sorting doesn't work.Finally, we figured out the cause but are facing a different issue now.It gives me the following error:The save target must be a load() variable, process variable, or node input (or a rule input passed one of those three). with() variables are reinitialized with each evaluation and therefore cannot be used as save targets.I defined a variable within load() say local!myVar.From within with() I'm setting a value to local!myVar and this keeps on changing depending on the selected criteria.Down the rule, I'm trying to save the value of local!myVar with modified value and this is where it shoots the above error.load(local!myVar,with(local!myVar:customRule,----------calling another rule by passing ustomeRule(local!a,local!b,local!myVar)within this rule,I'm trying to usea!save(ri!myVar,some validation)
  • Hi Tim,
    This is what I've done.

We have created a report based on some criteria and it works fine.However, for some reason, sorting doesn't work.Finally, we figured out the cause but are facing a different issue now.It gives me the following error:The save target must be a load() variable, process variable, or node input (or a rule input passed one of those three). with() variables are reinitialized with each evaluation and therefore cannot be used as save targets.I defined a variable within load() say local!myVar.From within with() I'm setting a value to local!myVar and this keeps on changing depending on the selected criteria.Down the rule, I'm trying to save the value of local!myVar with modified value and this is where it shoots the above error.load(local!myVar,with(local!myVar:customRule,----------calling another rule by passing ustomeRule(local!a,local!b,local!myVar)within this rule,I'm trying to usea!save(ri!myVar,some validation)
Children
No Data