a!queryEntity given 2000 records it's giving us this error

Hi, we have a requirement to view/export report of more or less 3000 records with 90 fields. We tried using queryentity() and the exportreportfromprocessmodel function and it works with minimum datasets (ex. 100 rows) , but when we inserted 2000 records, we are getting an error on the queryentity.

To give you an idea, the queryEntity is referencing a table view that left joins 10 normalized tables. From 40 secs loading time in My SQL, we have optimized it to load in just 7 secs, but when called using the function a!queryEntity given 2000 records it's giving us this error: "Expression Evaluation error in rule .... at function a!queryEntity". Is this a limitation in Appian? Please advise.

OriginalPostID-181807

OriginalPostID-181807

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • thanks @sikhivanans @philb , we are not using query rule due to the 1mb limit, I believe using queryentity would be able to load more data, is it a limitation in Appian for displaying/exporting big data? As mentioned above, it is only 2000 records but with 90 fields and coming from 10 tables. I'm not sure if this a limit in Appian or maybe an issue on our View. I'm attaching the select code, so you could advise as well. Will post the error log in a while

VIEW_allTables v4.sql

• thanks @sikhivanans @philb , we are not using query rule due to the 1mb limit, I believe using queryentity would be able to load more data, is it a limitation in Appian for displaying/exporting big data? As mentioned above, it is only 2000 records but with 90 fields and coming from 10 tables. I'm not sure if this a limit in Appian or maybe an issue on our View. I'm attaching the select code, so you could advise as well. Will post the error log in a while

VIEW_allTables v4.sql

Children
No Data