How to set a Tempo Report Security done on a Data Store?

Hello to everyone,

I have a question regarding how to set a Tempo Report Security done on a Data Store and not on an active process:

If I create a report on an active process i can drive the security as i wish using the node "Modify Process Security", so for example i can make a specific istance visible by one ore more users, but not by others.

There is a similar way to do so on a Report made starting from a Data store? and what about a Record done departing from the same Data store? In Other words there are some sail functions that help me to set a more specific security?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-203859

OriginalPostID-203859

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Marco,

You can use functions like loggedInUser() to find out the current logged in user and then create the datasubset (from datasource) specific to that particular user (using it as a filter parameter). Now you can base your report on this datasubset. In this way, you can make sure that each user have access to different sets of data. But for this you must have to make some tweaks in your underlying database structure.
  • Hi Marco,

You can use functions like loggedInUser() to find out the current logged in user and then create the datasubset (from datasource) specific to that particular user (using it as a filter parameter). Now you can base your report on this datasubset. In this way, you can make sure that each user have access to different sets of data. But for this you must have to make some tweaks in your underlying database structure.
Children
No Data