How to set a Tempo Report Security done on a Data Store?

Hello to everyone,

I have a question regarding how to set a Tempo Report Security done on a Data Store and not on an active process:

If I create a report on an active process i can drive the security as i wish using the node "Modify Process Security", so for example i can make a specific istance visible by one ore more users, but not by others.

There is a similar way to do so on a Report made starting from a Data store? and what about a Record done departing from the same Data store? In Other words there are some sail functions that help me to set a more specific security?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-203859

OriginalPostID-203859

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Does the report need to be different for each Appian group? If so, it would be better to create a different report for each group and use the report security features. If the report needs to be different for each individual user, then the logic and design of the report becomes much more complex. For an individual user report, you could also use the choose() function on loggedInUser() if the number of data sets is limited, or a query where condition like the previous poster mentioned if the data sets is not limited.
  • Does the report need to be different for each Appian group? If so, it would be better to create a different report for each group and use the report security features. If the report needs to be different for each individual user, then the logic and design of the report becomes much more complex. For an individual user report, you could also use the choose() function on loggedInUser() if the number of data sets is limited, or a query where condition like the previous poster mentioned if the data sets is not limited.
Children
No Data