How to set a Tempo Report Security done on a Data Store?

Hello to everyone,

I have a question regarding how to set a Tempo Report Security done on a Data Store and not on an active process:

If I create a report on an active process i can drive the security as i wish using the node "Modify Process Security", so for example i can make a specific istance visible by one ore more users, but not by others.

There is a similar way to do so on a Report made starting from a Data store? and what about a Record done departing from the same Data store? In Other words there are some sail functions that help me to set a more specific security?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-203859

OriginalPostID-203859

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Marco,

You can create a view for all requests along with their requester of the request, requester's manager and requester's supervisor (based on the country of requester). And you can create your report upon this view. While fetching the records from the view, add a condition (whether in query entity or query rule) to fetch only those records where logged in user falls is in either of the three roles for a request (requester , requester's manager or requester's supervisor). Below is a code snippet for using filter in queryentity.

logicalExpression: a!queryLogicalExpression(
    operator: "OR",
    filters: {
    a!queryFilter(
    field: "requestor",
    operator: "=",
    value: loggedInUser()
    ),
    a!queryFilter(
    field: "manager",
    ),
                        a!queryFilter(
    field: "supervisor",
    )
    }
    )
  • Hi Marco,

You can create a view for all requests along with their requester of the request, requester's manager and requester's supervisor (based on the country of requester). And you can create your report upon this view. While fetching the records from the view, add a condition (whether in query entity or query rule) to fetch only those records where logged in user falls is in either of the three roles for a request (requester , requester's manager or requester's supervisor). Below is a code snippet for using filter in queryentity.

logicalExpression: a!queryLogicalExpression(
    operator: "OR",
    filters: {
    a!queryFilter(
    field: "requestor",
    ),
    a!queryFilter(
    field: "manager",