How to set a Tempo Report Security done on a Data Store?

Hello to everyone,

I have a question regarding how to set a Tempo Report Security done on a Data Store and not on an active process:

If I create a report on an active process i can drive the security as i wish using the node "Modify Process Security", so for example i can make a specific istance visible by one ore more users, but not by others.

There is a similar way to do so on a Report made starting from a Data store? and what about a Record done departing from the same Data store? In Other words there are some sail functions that help me to set a more specific security?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-203859

OriginalPostID-203859

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ok thanks for the help, I am trying to implement your solution I only have a lot of problem on getting the all the ID of request that a manager has to see (his request plus the request of every users of which he his manager). But in general how the security of the report is drived is not good for our requirements as before for portal report (before a report wil be seen only if the users can see the process and this can be asily changed using the node modify process secuirity), there is a possibility that in future version, hopefully in 16.1, a similar way to modify the report security will be implemented?
  • Ok thanks for the help, I am trying to implement your solution I only have a lot of problem on getting the all the ID of request that a manager has to see (his request plus the request of every users of which he his manager). But in general how the security of the report is drived is not good for our requirements as before for portal report (before a report wil be seen only if the users can see the process and this can be asily changed using the node modify process secuirity), there is a possibility that in future version, hopefully in 16.1, a similar way to modify the report security will be implemented?
Children
No Data